CHARITY BALL – WARWICK CASTLE
An amazing night at our sell out charity ball at the beautiful Warwick Castle.
Our suppliers, sponsors and guests were all so generous, making the event a fantastic, fun filled event with over 150 guests, who enjoyed all of the fabulous entertainment on offer as well as a delicious meal in the amazing Great Hall.
Guests enjoyed the hilarious game of Bums & Heads, and whilst our guests enjoyed a slap up three course meal and drinks, they were entertained by the Castle’s feuding Knights battling it out, which was absolutely fabulous and exciting to watch. This was followed by our silent auction where we had some exciting and very generous donations and very generous bids, followed by the live band so guests could dance the night away.
We had donations of some fabulous auction items at this year’s ball to bid on, raising over £2,000 which included:
- Signed England Rugby Shirt – Kindly Donated by Ben Lewitt at Green Room Sports
- Framed James Hakell Signed Help for Heroes Shirt – Kindly Donated by Look Who’s Talking
- Signed Aston Villa Shirt – Kindly Donated by Aston Villa Football Club
- Half Day Jaguar Land Rover Experience – Kindly Donated by Jaguar Land Rover
- Hamper Basket – Kindly Donated by O’Brien Contractors Ltd
- Champagne – Kindly Donated by MGP
- Four Tickets to Warwick Castle – Kindly Donated by Warwick Castle
- Two Tickets to The Arts Theatre London – Kindly Donated by Lizzie Scott
- Japan World Rugby Signed Ball – Kindly Donated by Ben Lewitt at Green Room Sports
CHARITY GOLF DAY – WARWICKSHIRE GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
Another absolutely brilliant day of fun at our annual Charity Golf Day, where despite the weather everyone had a fabulous time and helped the Charitable Trust raise lots of money to help reach our magic goal of £15,000 by December 2019.
A MASSIVE THANK YOU!!
To suppliers, Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, and all other attendees and everyone else who supported the event in any way. Without the support of all the wonderful people that attend, take part in the auctions, donate items etc, we couldn’t raise as much as we do!
THE WINNERS WERE!!! Construction Skills team who won all three categories: The team event, the individual and runner up event.