Following their success in 2017 the OBCT fundraising committee was re-formed at the start of 2018 with eight new staff members taking on the task of arranging new activities to raise another £15K for charities.
The focus for the 2018 fundraising will be to support charities that are helping under-privileged children and once again, O’Brien Contractors will match the £15K if OBCT reaches its target.
The following charities have been chosen for 2018:
- Helping Hands http://www.royal-leamington-spa.co.uk/helping-hands/
- Molly Olly Wishes https://www.mollyolly.co.uk/
- Coventry & Warwickshire Air Ambulance https://theairambulanceservice.org.uk/
- Doorway Youth Homelessness https://www.doorway.org.uk/
- Young People First http://www.youngpeoplefirst.org.uk/
- Guy’s Gift http://www.guysgift.co.uk/
OBCL Managing Director, Peter O’Brien said: ‘We are hugely grateful to everyone that helped the Trust reach its fundraising goal for 2017 and look forward to more fun and successful fundraising events in 2018.”