Due to increase in projects this year, we are currently seeking a reliable, experienced and qualified Site Engineer who is an enthusiastic team player to join a great team of friendly staff.
We are a long established family run business with a great reputation in the industry and a great training ethic, investing heavily in our staff. We value the skills and expertise of our staff and are committed to developing each employee so that they are appropriately trained and proficient in their work.
- Work with the Project and site Manager to ensure works are completed in line with all targets including Safety, Health, Environment, budget, programme and quality.
- Setting out the works and supervising in house workforce and sub contractors.
- Quality assurance and compliance checks.
- Reviewing construction information, raising and resolving queries with the design team and others.
- Stock control and ordering materials.
- To cover projects in Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
We offer an attractive and competitive package
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please submit CV / details in the first instance to:
Strictly no agencies at this time please
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally.